The author of this site, who wishes to remain anonymous at this time, is doing a case study with a focus on branding, weighted graph (link metrics), and cross culture domain (DNS) transitioning.
Who am I?
I am a security analyst with a focus on digital forensics and pen testing. I am pursuing a graduate degree in Cybersecurity.
What is the purpose of the case study?
- writing medium quality content on each site and interlinking them together to see how long it will take to rebrand the domains from Chinese to English
- interlink the foreign sites with English sites to assimilate them into English language
- measure how the native English domains impact the foreign domains
- measure how the foreign domains impact the English domains
- test how domains with no common words or phrases are impacted by search engines
Why am I doing this?
I wish to test common theories on domain names, content, and link metrics.
The case study will primarily use Ahrefs metrics to gauge link graphs and cross culture domains.